Please follow these guidelines for storing Eleview®
- Eleview® is a sterile product for single use only
- Any emulsion not injected during the procedure should not be used for another endoscopic procedure
- Do not use if the primary packaging (ampoule) or secondary packaging (aluminum pouch) is damaged
- Do not use if the twist-off cap is damaged
- Do not use if the emulsion is not clear, shows any signs of opalescence or contains floating or precipitated visible particles
Storage prior to procedures
- Store between 2°C (35.6°F) and 25°C (77°F)
- Protect from light. Do not freeze
- Do not use if packaging is damaged
- Do not use after expiration date
Storing unused ampoules
After administration, discard the empty ampoule and store any unused ampoules inside the aluminum pouch in the folding box.
Eleview® temperature guidelines
If the center dot temperature indicator for your box is green, then the product is usable. Please continue to store the product within the labeled temperature range.